Thursday, April 10, 2014

That Was So Nice of You

Here’s my card for this week’s Mojo Monday sketch. I went with flowers and a spring-like color scheme for my design.

That Was So Nice of You-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Reverse Confetti
The flowers are from the Reverse Confetti Petals ‘n Posies set. I stamped the flowers in different spring colors, then die cut them with the matching dies. They’re arranged on a piece of floral patterned paper. I used foam tape to adhere the two smaller dies to give the arrangement a little dimension.

After matting the panel on coordinating green cardstock, I wrapped it with green satin ribbon and secured it with a knot. I stamped the “that was so nice of you” sentiment from the All About You set in gray ink on a fishtail flag strip die cut with a die from the Tag Me die set. I tucked one end of the strip underneath the flower trio so that it would extend out from the flowers and over the edge of the pretty paper panel.

Materials Used:
Petals ‘n Posies and All About You stamp sets and Confetti Cuts Petals ‘n Posies and Tag Me dies (Reverse Confetti); Memento Luxe Angel Pink, Daffodil, Rose Bud, and Gray Flannel inks (Tsukineko); Barely Banana cardstock (Stampin’ Up!); Spring Moss cardstock, Spring Moss satin ribbon (Papertrey Ink); Beach Babe 6x6 paper pad (Fancy Pants); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips