Saturday, June 14, 2014

I Miss You

Here’s my card for this week’s My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club sketch challenge. I used one of my Pure Innocence sets for this simple design.

I Miss You card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
I colored the girl image from the I MissYou set using Copic markers, then cut her out. I used foam tape to adhere her to a white rectangle. After adding a pair of silver brads to the left side of the panel, I adhered it to a piece of pink cardstock over a wide gray fishtail flag die cut. The pink panel was stamped with the Typewriter Text Background stamp using gray ink. The text print seemed like a nice match for the image’s note or letter writing theme! The set’s “I miss you” sentiment was stamped on a short and narrow fishtail flag strip and adhered next to the little girl’s feet.

Materials Used:
Pure Innocence I Miss You and Typewriter Text Background stamp sets, Steel Grey cardstock, Die-namics Fishtail Flag Layers Stax dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black ink and Memento Luxe Gray Flannel ink (Tsukineko); markers (Copic); white cardstock (Taylored Expressions); Pink Pirouette cardstock (Stampin’ Up!); silver brads (Joann); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips