Saturday, July 19, 2014

You've Captured My Heart

 Here's my card for this week's sketch for this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club challenge.  I used my Cute Cameras 2 dies along with a classic black, gray, and red color scheme.

I die cut the pieces for the camera from a few different paper scraps, then assembled it.  It's adhered to a white pierced circle die cut using foam tape.

I attached the pierced circle die cut at the bottom of a red diagonal strip layered on a piece of gray patterned paper.  The "you've captured my heart" sentiment from the Picture This stamp set was stamped at the bottom of the patterned paper panel in black pigment ink.  After matting the patterned paper panel on black cardstock, I adhered it to a gray card base. 

Materials Used:
Picture This stamp set, Steel Grey cardstock, Die-namics Cute Cameras 2, Pierced Fishtail Flag Stax, and Pierced Circle Stax dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Luxe Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko); Real Red and Basic Black cardstock (Stampin' Up!); silver paper (Target); The Goods-Tulle designer paper (American Crafts); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips