Friday, September 12, 2014

Oh Snap

This week's blogger challenge theme is "alter it."  I altered a simple photo album by dressing up the cover with a fun die cut cameral and speech bubble.

Oh Snap photo album cover-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud
The album had a black cover, so I started by covering most of it with a red cardstock panel with a strip of sparkly silver glitter tape stretched across it.  I topped the sparkly tape with a camera made with the Cute Cameras 2 die set from My Favorite Things.  To go with the camera, I die cut a speech bubble and stamped the "oh snap" sentiment from the Paper Smooches We Totally Click set on the bubble.  A few black enamel dots completed the design.

Materials Used:
Paper Smooches We Totally Click stamp set; My Favorite Things Steel Grey and Electric Red cardstock, Die-namics Cute Cameras 2 dies; Clear and Simple Stamps Sterling Silver cardstock; Papertrey Ink Bubble Talk dies, Memento Luxe Love Letter pigment ink; American Crafts silver glitter tape; foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips