Tuesday, May 5, 2015

You're a Class Act

My take on Teacher Appreciation Week continues today with this school-themed design for the current sketch at CAS(e) this Sketch.  I used one of my favorite school themed sets, Reverse Confetti's Class Act, and some fun chevron patterned paper to put this one together.

You're a Class Act card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from Reverse Confetti
After covering a green card base with the chevron paper, I added a pair of curved tags at the top of the panel.  The tags are joined with a piece of twine, tied in a simple bow.  I stamped and die cut the dotted apple, then used foam tape to adhere it to the top tag.  The "you're a class act" sentiment was stamped just beneath it in brown pigment ink.  I added a trio of apple green enamel dots around the tag as a fun accent.

Materials Used:
Class Act stamp set, Confetti Cuts Class Act dies (Reverse Confetti); Celery and Lemon Grass inks (Avery Elle); Memento Luxe Rich Cocoa ink (IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko); Limeade Ice (Papertrey Ink); Kraft cardstock (WPlus9); Be You 6x6 paper pad (Fancy Pants Design); Anytime Tags die (Lil' Inker Designs); twine (Hemptique); Spread Your Wings and Fly-Up and Away enamel dots (My Mind's Eye); foam tape

2 comments:

  1. I love the colours you chose! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors and a lovely design....so perfect for CTS #121!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips