Saturday, March 11, 2017

Whisk You Were Here

Here's my card for this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  I used a trio of images from the Kitschy Kitchen set to create a missing you themed design.

Whisk You Were Here card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
I used pigment inks to stamp the two bowls and the whisk, then cut out the images with the matching dies.  They are arranged on the yellow fishtail flag panel using foam tape for dimension.  I placed the image panel on a rounded edge floral patterned paper panel , then layered the pieces on to a light blue cardstock panel. 

I cut a long, narrow fishtail flag strip from the same light blue cardstock panel and stamped the "whisk you were here" sentiment on the strip.  I placed it just underneath the images, anchoring it with a pair of silver brads on the right side.  The finished panel was adhered to a coordinating yellow card base.

Materials Used:
Kitschy Kitchen and You Bake Me Happy stamp sets, Die-namics Kitschy Kitchen and Fishtail Flag STAX dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Luxe Love Letter and Gray Flannel inks, Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Barely Banana cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Spring Rain cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Neopolitan Bean Bisque 6x6 paper pad (Jillibean Soup); silver brads; corner rounder; foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips