Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Happy Birthday, My Friend

Here's my card for the current (for a little while longer!) My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  I made a sweet birthday design featuring the Beary Special Birthday stamp set.

Happy Birthday, My Friend card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
I colored the set's bear with balloon image with Copic markers, then cut it out with the matching die.  The backdrop for the image was made from a fun multicolored stripe patterned paper and a coordinating solid green cardstock panel, positioned on a cheerful yellow card base.  I stamped the set's "happy birthday, my friend" sentiment at the bottom of a yellow cardstock panel matching the card base. After rounding the panel's corners, I adhered it to the cardfront, then added the bear image on top, using foam tape for dimension. 

Materials Used:
Beary Special Birthday stamp set, Lemon Drop and Sour Apple cardstock, Beary Special Birthday dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Anchors Aweigh 6x6 paper pad (Doodlebug Design); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips