Friday, April 7, 2017

Worm Wishes

Worm Wishes card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Reverse Confetti
Here's my card for this month's Reverse Confetti Sketch for You to Try.  I inked up my Worm Wishes set for this cute design. 

I stamped the set's worm image on white cardstock.  The head was colored with Copic markers, then I used the set's striped circles stamp to fill in the body before cutting the image out with the matching die.  After stamping the set's ruler image on yellow cardstock and cutting it out with the matching die, I positioned the images on a round panel, using the ruler to ground the worm image. The set's "worm wishes" sentiment was stamped just above the images in black ink.  I matted the round panel on pale pink cardstock, then adhered it to a green card base over the right side of a wide multicolored plaid patterned paper strip.

Materials Used:
Worm Wishes stamp set, Piggy Bank cardstock, Worm Wishes dies (Reverse Confetti); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukinenko/IMAGINE Crafts); Lemon Grass pigment ink (Avery Elle); markers (Copic); Sour Apple and Lemon Drop cardstock (My Favorite Things); Hip-Hooray "Girl" Happy Day designer paper (My Mind's Eye); circle dies (Spellbinders); foam tape

1 comment:

  1. Oh so SWEET!!!
    Thanks for playing with us - Reverse Confetti - April SFYTT!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips