Tuesday, June 20, 2017

You're a Class Act

I'm sharing another school themed card today.  This one has already made its way to a colleague and dear friend who has just retired. 

You're a Class Act card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Reverse Confetti
The layout is from this month's Reverse Confetti Sketch for You to Try.  I started out with an apple green card base and topped it with a trio of cheery yellow dotted patterned paper strips.   I stamped the "you're a class act" sentiment from RC's Class Act set on a white circle in green ink, then matted it on yellow cardstock before adhering it to the cardfront.  I stamped up a trio of images from the  Worm Wishes set to add to the sentiment panel.  After coloring and die cutting the images, I used foam tape to adhere them to the panel.  Because of the orientation of the images, I had to change the cluster from the left side of the sentiment panel to the right, but I think the bones of the sketch are still there!

Materials Used:
Worm Wishes and Class Act stamp sets, Worm Wishes dies (Reverse Confetti); Memento Tuxedo Black and Memento Love Letter inks (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Lemon Grass pigment ink (Avery Elle); markers (Copic); Simply Chartreuse and Bright Buttercup cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Summer Bliss 6x6 paper pad (Echo Park); Die-namics Pierced Circle STAX dies (My Favorite Things); circle dies (Spellbinders); foam tape

1 comment:

  1. Very nice, great card based on the SFYTT. I love your bright colors and the adorable worm. ♥️

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips