Friday, August 4, 2017

Sending Hugs

Sending Hugs card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from Avery Elle
Here's my card for the current challenge at Global Design Project.  I paired some older patterned paper (I have tons I'm trying to work my way through!) with some solid banner strips in varying lengths to assemble this cheery design.  Once I settled on the floral paper, I cut the trio of banner strips from coordinating cardstock strips.  The "sending hugs" sentiment from the Avery Elle Sentimental stamp set was stamped on the red strip.  After wrapping the panel with some hemp twine, I secured the twine with a delicate bow.  I accented the banner strips with a pair of teeny, tiny red hearts, cut with dies from AE's Hogs and Kisses die set.  The finished panel was adhered to a coordinating orange card base. 

Materials Used:
Sentimental stamp set, Hogs and Kisses dies (Avery Elle); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Orange Zest cardstock, Die-namics Fishtail Flag STAX and Fishtail flag STAX Layers dies (My Favorite Things); Real Red cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Sweet Blush cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Alphabet Soup Girl "Sweet Song" designer paper (My Mind's Eye); hemp cord (Hemptique); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips