Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Striaght to the Point

Straight to the Point card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
Here's my card for the current My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch challenge.  With school starting this week--and going back to school myself--I went with a school-like image for my design.  I colored up the Pure Innocence Straight to the Point cutie using Copic markers, then cut her out with the matching die.  I used foam tape to adhere her to an aqua card base.  To go with the image, I found a pencil patterned paper scrap and placed that on the cardfront right under the image's feet.  One of the set's sentiments was stamped on a white Slanted Sentiment Strips die cut and adhered to the card, then anchored with a staple in keeping with the school theme.  A few red enamel dots arranged around the image completed the design.

Materials Used:
Pure Innocence Straight to the Point stamp set, Die-namics Straight to the Point and Slanted Sentiment Strips dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukinenko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Aqua Mist cardstock (Papertrey Ink); School Daze 6x6 paper pad (My Mind's Eye); Ladybug Sprinkles enamel dots (Doodlebug Design); stapler; foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips