Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Hello Pumpkin

Now that it's October, pumpkin season is in full gear.  I used the pumpkin themed coffee mug from Verve's Coffee Please digital stamp set as the focal image for my card based on the current sketch at Match this Sketch. After coloring the mug with Copic markers, I carefully cut it out.  I used foam tape to adhere it to the edge of an orange panel with the set's "hello pumpkin" sentiment printed on it.  I adhered the sentiment panel to an aqua cardstock panel with a strip of orange gingham paper along the bottom edge.  A contrasting green fishtail flag strip was adhered to the panel with one edge tucked beneath the raised edge of the mug.  The finished panel was adhered to a green card base to match the fishtail flag strip.

Materials Used:
Coffee Please digital stamps (Verve Stamps); markers (Copic); Aqua Mist cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Orange Zest and Factory Green cardstock, Farm Fresh Gingham 6x6 paper pad, Die-namics Fishtail Flag STAX dies (My Favorite Things); foam tape

1 comment:

  1. What a great autumn card Lori! Love the colors and that great sketch!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips