Monday, November 27, 2017

Celebrate

Celebrate card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-dies from My Favorite ThingsHere's my card for this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  I loosely interpreted the layout's two narrow vertical panels, representing them with a pair of glasses die cut with MFT's Layered Champagne Glass die.  I arranged the glasses on a dark gray cardstock panel with one rounded corner.  The dark background contrasts nicely with the white and shimmer of the glasses.

For the sentiment, I die cut the word "celebrate" from both shimmery gold paper and craft foam using a die from the Celebrate set.  After layering the two pieces for dimension, I adhered them to the panel, overlapping the glasses.  A trio of gold sequins were arranged around the panel, then it was adhered to an easy to write on light gray card base.

Materials Used:
Grout Gray and Steel Grey cardstock, Die-namics Layered Champagne Glass and Celebrate dies (My Favorite Things); corner rounder (WeRMemory Keepers); gold sequins; craft foam

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips