Saturday, December 30, 2017

Donut You Know

Donut You Know card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Lawn Fawn
The theme for the current Lawn Fawnatics challenge is to create something using your favorite Lawn Fawn goodies.  Well, it's hard to pick a favorite, so let's just say that my newest Lawn Fawn stamps and dies are my favorites, okay?  I used the donut image from the new Sweet Friends set to make my own patterned paper.  The image was stamped randomly on kraft cardstock in white ink.  I used a pink colored pencil to color in the icing on the donuts.  I forgot how much I like how colored pencil looks on kraft . . .  For the sentiment, I cut the You're Sweet Line Border die from pink cardstock and craft foam. After placing a piece of dark brown cardstock and a section of delicate paper doily at the bottom of the stamped panel, I added the layered border die, positioning it along the top edge of the brown paper.  I stamped the "donut you know" sentiment from the Sweet Friends set in white ink on a narrow dark brown strip and heat embossed it in white, then added that just above the dimensional words.  The finished panel was adhered to a coordinating pink card base.

Materials Used:
Sweet Friends stamp set, You're Sweet Line Border die (Lawn Fawn); Memento Luxe Wedding Dress ink (Tsukineko); colored pencils (Prismacolor); Pale Peony and Kraft cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Chocolate Chip cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Recollections Snow embossing powder (Michaels); paper doily; craft foam

1 comment:

  1. I love how you used the Sweet Friends set on this beautiful card! The doily is such a fun detail! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips