Monday, December 4, 2017

HB2U

HB2U card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-dies from My Favorite Things
Here's my card for the current My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  This one came together quickly with the help of MFT's Die-namics.  I represented the two rectangles on the layout with a tag die cut and some twill threaded through the hole in the tag.  The "HB2U" tag from the Tag Talk set was cut from kraft cardstock.  I backed the tag with a scrap of dark brown cardstock to fill in the negative space from the die cut letters.  After adding some brown twill from my scrap pile, I used foam tape to adhere the tag to a green panel with a rounded stitched bottom edge, courtesy of one of the Stitched Basic Edges dies.  I used more foam tape to adhere the green panel to a cardfront with a piece of hexagon patterned paper along the bottom.  A trio of brown enamel dots arranged around the tag completed the design.

Materials Used:
Factory Green cardstock, Die-namics Tag Talk and Stitched Basic Edges dies (My Favorite Things); Kraft cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Chocolate Chip cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Good Fellows 6x6 paper pad (Fancy Pants Designs); brown enamel dots (Eyelet Outlet); brown twill; foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips