Sunday, December 3, 2017

My Favorite Person Ever

My Favorite Person Ever card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from Avery Elle
Here's my card for the current sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.  I used a pretty sentiment from Avery Elle's Favorite Person stamp set as my focal image.  The "you are my favorite person ever" text was stamped in red pigment ink on a cream oval.  After matting the oval on a slightly larger turquoise oval, I adhered the sentiment to a piece of plaid patterned paper from my large stash of 12x12 patterned papers that I'm trying to work through.  The sentiment was accented with a mix of red and turquoise hearts cut with Verve's Heart Quartet die. I mixed up the sizes in the pairs for interest, then added a sequin to each pair for some sparkle.  The patterned panel was matted on turquoise cardstock, then adhered to a red card base.

Materials Used:
Favorite Person stamp set (Avery Elle); Memento Luxe Love Letter ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Tempting Turquoise and Real Red cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Love Me Do "Forever in Plaid" designer paper (My Mind's Eye); Heart Quartet die (Verve Stamps); petite oval dies (Spellbinders); silver sequins; foam tape

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet! Such a fun plaid at an angle. Then the groupings of hearts and sequins are a perfect touch. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips