Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Hugs & Kisses


Hugs and Kisses card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Concord & 9thHere's my card for this month's Where Creativity Meets C9 challenge.  I went with a love themed design using Concord & 9th's Cuddles & Hugs stamps and dies.  For the background, I heat embossed the set's heart image in white on a watercolor paper panel, then pressed the embossed panel into some distress inks spritzed with water.  After the panel dried, I added the die cut word "hugs" on top. For dimension, I cut the word twice, once from craft foam and once from rose cardstock, then layered the two pieces.  The rest of the sentiment was stamped in white ink on a narrow rose cardstock strip.  After heat embossing it, I adhered it to the panel beneath the die cut word.  I added a trio of silver sequins around the sentiment for a bit of sparkle.  The finished panel was adhered to a rose card base.

Materials Used:
Cuddles & Hugs stamp set, Cuddles & Hugs dies (Concord & 9th); Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, and Festive Berries distress inks (Ranger); Memento Luxe Wedding Dress ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Rose cardstock (Reverse Confetti); Recollections Snow embossing powder (Michaels); silver sequins; craft foam

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lori!! What a great card!! I love the different gradients of pink. Nicely done. Thank you so much for playing along with WCMC9!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips