Tuesday, December 26, 2017

I Woof You

I Woof You card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Reverse Confetti
Here's my card for this month's Reverse Confetti Sketch for You To Try.  I used RC's Puppy Love set for my design's focal image.  I stamped and colored one of the set's dog images and paired it with the heart that says "woof you."  The images were adhered to a white circle.  After matting the circle on dark brown cardstock, I adhered it to a red card base with a patchwork of red patterned paper panels pulled from my scrap pile.  Too cute!

Materials Used:
Puppy Love stamp set, Salsa cardstock, Puppy Love dies (Reverse Confetti); Memento Tuxedo Black and Memento Luxe Love Letter inks (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Chocolate Chip cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Pure Poppy patterned paper (Papertrey Ink); circle dies (Spellbinders); foam tape

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet little puppy! Love the red background you created!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips