Tuesday, January 16, 2018

I Love You

I Love You card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Reverse Confetti
Here's my card for the current sketch at CAS(e) this Sketch.  I used the layout as the starting point for this love themed design.

I don't have any intricate frame dies like the one in the sketch, so I improvised, using a piece of white paper doily and a die cut kraft tag to make my own fancy focal point on a coral-y pink card base.  A trio of hearts cut with Reverse Confetti's Love Note die set were arranged at the top left of the tag, using foam tape for dimension and a mix of colors for interest.  I stamped the "I love you" sentiment from RC's Crazy About You set in black ink on a red banner strip cut with a die from RC's Tag Me die set, then used foam tape to adhere the strip to the tag.  A pretty pearl flourish extending out from beneath the hearts completed the design.

Materials Used:
Crazy About You stamp set, Flamingo cardstock, Tag Me and Love Notes dies (Reverse Confetti); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Real Red cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Kraft cardstock (Papertrey Ink); pink textured cardstock (Bazzill); white pearl flourish (Want2Scrap); white paper doily; foam tape

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips