Sunday, January 7, 2018

Sending You Lots and Lots of Love

Sending You Lots and Lots of Love card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Reverse Confetti
Here's my card for the current sketch at Match the Sketch. As soon as I saw the layout's large rectangle panel, the idea of making it into an envelope came to my mind.  I fashioned my envelope out of white cardstock scraps.  After assembling it, I used a Copic marker to add a shadow under the envelope's faux flap.  I matted it on red cardstock, then adhered it to a multicolored striped patterned paper panel.  For the sentiment, I stamped the "sending you lots and lots of love" sentiment from Reverse Confetti's Crazy About You in red pigment ink on a white panel.  I matted the text on red cardstock, then used foam tape to adhere it to the bottom right side of the envelope panel.  I used RC's Love Note die set to cut a pair of hearts from a scrap of pink textured cardstock to use as accents. One was tucked underneath the left edge of the sentiment panel. The other was adhered to the top left of the envelope panel using foam tape.  The finished panel was adhered to a pale pink card base.

Materials Used:
Crazy About You stamp set, Love Note dies (Reverse Confetti); Memento Luxe Love Letter ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); marker (Copic); Real Red and Pink Pirouette cardstock (Stampin' Up!); pink textured cardstock (Bazzill); Made with Love 6x6 paper pad (KaiserCraft); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips