Sunday, February 11, 2018

You're Sweet

You're Sweet card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-die from Lawn FawnHere's my stamp-free design for the current sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.  As soon as I saw the sketch, I knew I wanted to use Lawn Fawn's You're Sweet Line Border die for my sentiment.  With that in mind, the card came together quickly. I found a piece of patterned paper featuring a bunch of sweet treats and a coordinating piece of less busy yellow polka dot paper.  After trimming them to size, I adhered the panels to a pale pink card base.  The "you're sweet" sentiment was cut from teal cardstock and from craft foam.  I layered the die cut pieces for dimension, then positioned them on the cardfront at the exact point of the transition between the two patterns to finish the card.

Materials Used:
Pink Pirouette and Taken with Teal cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Summer Bliss 6x6 paper pad (Echo Park); yellow dotted patterned paper (Jillibean Soup);You're Sweet Line Border die (Lawn Fawn); craft foam

2 comments:

  1. What a perfect use of this sketch!! I love the paper you found for the sentiment. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips