Thursday, March 1, 2018

You're My Superhero

You're My Superhero card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from The Cat's Pajamas
The theme for this month's TCP Tuesday challenge is animals, so I had to ink up one of my favorite big-eared bunny images to play along.  This one is from the My Hero set and he's so fun to color!  I colored him up with Copic markers, then carefully cut him out with my super sharp and pointy paper snips.  Since he's so awesome, I kept the background I made for behind the image pretty simple.  I used foam tape to adhere my super bunny to a yellow cardstock strip.  I found a stitched circle frame in my scrap pile and adhered half of it behind the image, forming a half frame for the image on the panel.  The pieces were adhered to a dark blue card base.  For the sentiment, I stamped the set's "you're my superhero" sentiment on a piece of silver cardstock and adhered the words just above the image.  A trio of sparkly silver enamel dots arranged around the image completed the design.

Materials Used:
My Hero stamp set (The Cat's Pajamas); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Not Quite Navy, Crushed Curry, and Real Red cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Recollections Silver cardstock (Michaels); stitched circle dies (Lil' Inker Designs); silver glitter enamel dots (Eyelet Outlet); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips