Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Happy Bird-Day

Here's my card for this month's Reverse Confetti Sketch for You to Try.  I used the layout to make a birthday card using RC's Fabulous Flamingo stamp set and dies.

Happy Bird-day card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Reverse Confetti
I stamped the flamingo body and wing in pink pigment ink, using my MISTI so I could double stamp the images for a darker color.  After die cutting the pieces, I used foam tape to adhere them to a white panel over the legs that I stamped in gray.  I matted the panel on pink and green cardstock panels, then adhered them to a pair of diagonally cut patterned papers from RC's Under the Umbrella paper pad.  I edged the patterned panels with green cardstock, then adhered them to a pink card base.  The set's "happy  bird-day" sentiment was stamped in white pigment ink on a small green rectangle, then heat embossed.  I used more foam tape to adhere it to the cardfront, then accented it with a trio of pink enamel dots.

Materials Used:
Fabulous Flamingo stamp set, Flamingo and Lime Green cardstock, Under the Umbrella 6x6 paper pad, Fabulous Flamingo dies (Reverse Confetti); Memento Luxe Angel Pink, Gray Flannel, and Wedding Dress inks (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Recollections Snow embossing powder (Michaels); pink enamel dots (Freckled Fawn); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips