Saturday, April 7, 2018

You Are Amazing

You Are Amazing card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Neat & Tangled
April 2 marked this year's observation of World Autism Awareness Day.  As a teacher, I've worked with a number of children and families whose lives have been touched by autism.  I created this card with its encouraging message as an entry into the Stamping for Autism Awareness blog hop.

I used Neat & Tangled's A-Mazing stamp set and coordinating Maze die for my card.  I cut the maze out of a light blue cardstock panel.  To bring in the bright blue color that's associated with autism awareness, I used foam tape to adhere the panel to a bright blue card base.  The blue shows through the negative space of the die cut.  For contrast, I cut a heart from a scrap of red cardstock and positioned it in the maze.  I stamped the "you are amazing" sentiment on a red pierced double fishtail flag strip and placed it just below the maze to complete the card.

 Materials Used:
A-Mazing stamp set, Maze die (Neat and Tangled); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Pacific Point, Bashful Blue, and Real Red cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Blueprints 21 dies (My Favorite Things); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips