Sunday, April 8, 2018

Just to Espresso My Thanks

Just to Espresso My Thanks card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from SugarPea Designs
Here's my card for the current sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.  I created a coffee themed thank you card using stamps and dies from SugarPea Designs.

I started the design with a pair of gold dotted washi tape strips adhered to the left side of a kraft cardstock panel.  Once the tape strips were in place, I positioned a to go cup die cut with SPD's Coffee to Go Cup dies over the tape, using foam tape for dimension.  I combined several different sentiment stamps from the Espresso Yourself stamp set to get the "just to espresso my thanks" sentiment.  For a final touch of sparkle, I arranged a trio of gold sequins around the die cut cup.  The finished panel was adhered to a dark brown card base.

Materials Used:
Espresso Yourself stamp set, Coffee to Go Cup dies (SugarPea Designs); Memento Rich Cocoa ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Early Espresso cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Kraft cardstock (Papertrey Ink); gold dotted washi tape; gold sequins; foam tape

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is such a fun take on the sketch! I would appreciate a nice cup of your coffee ;-) Love how you combined the different stamps to create your own sentiment. So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card done all in neutrals - PERFECT for espresso! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips