Tuesday, April 24, 2018

You Did It

You Did It card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Reverse Confetti
With graduation season coming up soon, I thought I should put together a card or two with a congratulations theme. This one is based on the current sketch at Match the Sketch.  I started out with an aqua card base that I edged with a triangle patterned paper panel.  The patterned paper was edged with a narrow strip of silver cardstock to transition from the pattern to the solid cardfront.  I did a little creative die cutting with the banner die from Reverse Confetti's Tag Me die set to make an extended fishtail flag strip. I positioned the strip so it was extending out from the bottom left side of the card, then added a pair of silver star die cuts on top.  The congratulatory sentiment from RC's Congratulations stamp set was stamped on the right side of the card in navy pigment ink to finish the design.

Materials Used:
Congratulations stamp set, Iced Aqua and Navy cardstock, Forever My Love 6x6 paper pad, Congratulations, Seeing Stars, and Tag Me dies (Reverse Confetti); Memento Luxe Nautical Blue cardstock (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Recollections Silver cardstock (Michaels); foam tape

1 comment:

  1. Eine tolle Karte, danke für die Teilnahme bei MTS und viel Glück bei der Challenge. VG Fanny

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips