Monday, April 23, 2018

You're Pretty Darn Amazing

You're Pretty Darn Amazing card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
Here's my card for this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  I made the Congratulations Circle Frame die my focal image on this clean and simple design.  I die cut the frame from both aqua cardstock and craft foam.  After layering the two pieces, I adhered them to a mint card base.  I filled in the center of the die cut frame with a coordinating patterned paper circle for contrast and interest.  A sentiment from MFT's Amazing set was stamped in aqua ink on a narrow pale aqua strip and placed over the frame, using foam tape to anchor it.  I arranged a trio of aqua enamel dots beneath the lower right side of the circle as an accent to finish the design.

Materials Used:
Amazing stamp set, Congratulations Circle Frame die (My Favorite Things); Cookie Monster ink (Taylored Expressions); Mint Julep, Aqua Mist and Hawaiian Shores cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Sunny Side 6x6 paper pad (Pebbles); aqua enamel dots (My Mind's Eye); craft foam; foam tape

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips