Thursday, May 3, 2018

Have an Amazing Birthday

Have an Amazing Birthday card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Verve Stamps
Here's my card for Verve's April Diva Inspirations challenge.  I think it definitely fits the challenge's yellow theme!

I started off by creating a fabulous yellow flower with stamps and dies from Verve's Simply Amazing stamp set.  The flower was colored with Copic markers, then I added a hint of sparkle with a clear glitter brush pen.  I adhered the die cut flower to a white circle using foam tape, then tucked a pair of green leaves that I made with a circle punch underneath the raised flower.  I adhered the image to a yellow plaid panel placed on a yellow card base. The green mat sets the plaid off nicely from the background.  For the sentiment, I used a die from the Amazing Adjectives set to cut the word "amazing" from yellow cardstock and craft foam. After layering the two pieces for dimension and adhering them to the plaid panel, I stamped the rest of the birthday sentiment above and below the die cut.

Materials Used:
Simply Amazing stamp set, Simply Daisies and Amazing Adjectives dies (Verve Stamps); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); clear Sparkle glitter brush pen (Spectrum Noir); Daffodil Delight and Kiwi Kiss cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Perfectly Plaid-Spring 6x6 paper pad (Lawn Fawn); circle dies (Spellbinders); craft foam; foam tape

1 comment:

  1. Bright, sunny and beautiful! Love it, Lori. So glad you could join us for our Diva Inspirations challenge!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips