Tuesday, May 1, 2018

You Rule

You Rule card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Reverse Confetti
It's almost Teacher Appreciation Week, so I wanted to make sure I put together a few cards to give to some of my favorite teacher colleagues/friends.  This one is based on the current challenge at Match the Sketch

I combined the apple and ruler images from Reverse Confetti's Worm Wishes stamp set with the letter block image from RC's Class Act set to make my card.  The letters were stamped in white pigment ink on a gray circle to get a chalkboard-like look. I matted the round panel on an olive green circle, then adhered it to a kraft card base.  The ruler was stamped on a scrap of yellow paper, then die cut and adhered over the circle.  After coloring the apple image with Copic markers and die cutting it, I used foam tape to adhere it to the left side of the ruler.  The "you rule" sentiment, also from othe Worm Wishes set, was stamped just beneath the ruler to finish the card.

Materials Used:
Worm Wishes and Class Act stamp sets, Lead cardstock, Worm Wishes dies (Reverse Confetti); Memento Tuxedo Black and Memento Luxe Wedding Dress inks (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Factory Green and Lemon Drop cardstock (My Favorite Things); Kraft cardstock (Papertrey Ink); circle dies (Spellbinders); foam tape

1 comment:

  1. Huhu! Eine tolle Karte ist es für unseren Sketch von MtS geworden! Danke dafür und viel Glück bei der Verlosung, Fanny von Match-the-Sketch

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips