Monday, June 18, 2018

Sending Smooches

Sending Smooches card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
Here's my card for the current My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  I had colored up a trio of dogs from the Good Friends stamp set the other day as part of The Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge, so I used one of them as the focal point in a small scene I made to represent the layout's rectangular panel. The background was made from a piece of blue cardstock with a strip of green cardstock, cut with a grass border punch, placed at the bottom. The dog image was added on top using foam tape for dimension.  I adhered the scene to a piece of blue on blue dotted patterned paper. The set's "sending smooches" sentiment was stamped on a kraft Slanted Sentiment Strips die cut and placed just underneath the scene.  I added a trio of die cut red hearts at the top of the scene to go with the sentiment. The finished panel was adhered to a coordinating blue card base.

Materials Used:
Good Friends stamp and die set, Die-namics Slanted Sentiment Strips dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Baja Breeze, Pear Tart, and Riding Hood Red cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Kraft cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Tiny Polka-Turquoise Tonal patterned paper (The Paper Studio); Grass border punch (Fiskars); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips