Monday, July 2, 2018

Paw Prints

Here's my card for the current My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  This one's a simple design that uses just two stamps from the Critter Condolences stamp set.

Paw Prints card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
I used one of the small squares from the Die-namics Pierced Square STAX die set to cut nine squares from kraft cardstock.  A paw from the Critter Condolences set was stamped in the center of each square using brown pigment ink.  I arranged the stamped squares in rows of three on a chocolate brown card base, leaving a space between two of three rows for the sentiment.  It was stamped in brown ink on a red rectangle that was then adhered in the open space.  I adhered a narrow strip of kraft cardstock just beneath the text as an accent.  I lined the inside of the card with white cardstock and stamped another of the set's sentiments inside. 

Materials Used:
Critter Condolences stamp set, Die-namics Pierced Square STAX dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Luxe Rich Cocoa ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Real Red and Chocolate Chip cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Kraft cardstock (Papertrey Ink)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips