Tuesday, August 7, 2018

The Best Is Yet to Come

The Best Is Yet to Come card-created by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Reverse Confetti
The theme for this month's Reverse Confetti Stock Your Stash challenge is wedding.  I combined a few different RC products for this simple design that doesn't specifically say "wedding," but would make a lovely card to celebrate a new marriage.

I've had the Falling Hearts Panel in my collection for a while, but I don't think I've used it before putting together this card!  Here, I cut it from silver cardstock and put foam tape on the back, then adhered it to a gray cardstock panel. The backed die cut panel was adhered on an angle to a plain white cardstock panel.  After matting the panel on silver cardstock, I adhered it to a white card base.  For the sentiment, I did a bit of creative die cutting to cut an extended banner strip with a die from the Tag Me die set.  The "best is yet to come" sentiment from the Mod Floral Stack stamp set was stamped on the strip in silver ink, then heat embossed in silver.  I adhered it over the die cut panel to complete the design.

Materials Used:
Mod Floral Stack stamp set, Falling Hearts Panel and Tag Me dies (Reverse Confetti); Delicata Silvery Shimmer ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Basic Black cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Weathervane cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Silver cardstock (Recollections); silver embossing powder (Hero Arts); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips