Sunday, September 16, 2018

Have a Super Day

Have a Super Day card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from My Favorite Things
Here's my card for this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  I kept things super simple so that the Super Girl image from the You're Super stamp set would really be the star of the card.  I colored the image with Copic markers, then die cut the colored image.  After adhering the colored image to a blue pierced rectangle panel, I adhered the panel to the lower right corner of a bright yellow card base.  The set's "have a super day" sentiment was stamped on a red Slanted Sentiments Strip die cut and adhered to the card with more foam tape.

Materials Used:
You're Super stamp set, Lemon Drop cardstock, You're Super, Pierced Rectangle STAX, and Slanted Sentiment Strips dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Brocade Blue and Real Red cardstock (Stampin' Up!); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips