Saturday, September 29, 2018

The Perfect Blend

Here's my card for the current Honey Bee Stamps Buzzworthy challenge.  The challenge theme is "thankful," and since I didn't really have any Honey Bee sets with a thankful theme or image in them, mine's kind of a loose interpretation...

The Perfect Blend card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Honey Bee Stamps
I colored up a pair of to go cups from the Coffee Break stamp set using Copic markers, then cut out the cups using the matching dies.  I used foam tape to position the cups on a soft beige cardstock panel with a contrasting red cardstock strip across it.  The friendship sentiment from the Perfect Blend set was stamped to the right of the pair of cups.  To get the positioning and spacing right, I tried it out on a stamp positioner panel that came with my old-school Stampamajig until I got it right.  The finished panel was adhered to a kraft card base to match the color of the sleeves around the to go cups.

Materials Used:
Coffee Break and Perfect Blend stamp sets, Coffee Break dies (Honey Bee Stamps); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers and Sepia multiliner (Copic); Fine Linen and Kraft cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Riding Hood Red cardstock (Stampin' Up!); twine (Hemptique); foam tape

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips