Monday, October 22, 2018

Superstar Birthday

Superstar Birthday card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
Here's my card for the current My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  With the large silver star and the red/blue color scheme, this one has somewhat of a superhero vibe.  The star was cut from silver cardstock using MFT's Pierced Star STAX dies.  I positioned the star on a blue cardstock panel, then added the red strip with the die cut "happy" at the bottom of the panel.  The "birthday" sentiment from the Big Birthday Sentiments stamp set was stamped beneath the die cut word in black ink.  I edged the strip with silver cardstock to tie it in to the star.  The finished panel was adhered to a red card base.

Materials Used:
Big Birthday Sentiments stamp set, Pierced Star STAX and Celebrate dies (My Favorite Things); Versafine Clair Nocturne ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Pacific Point and Poppy Parade cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Silver cardstock (Recollections)

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips