Friday, October 5, 2018

Welcome Baby


Here's my card for the current Fusion challenge.  I combined the sketch with elements from the inspiration photo (colors and baby theme) to create this sweet design using stamps and dies from SugarPea Designs.

Baby card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from SugarPea Designs
My focal image is an adorable onesie, stamped on patterned paper with an image from SPD's Welcome Baby stamp set and cut out with the matching die.  I made a background for the onesie from some green on green striped paper.  I added a solid green fishtail flag and a contrasting panel of pink cardstock on top, then used foam tape to adhere the onesie on top.  For the sentiment, I die cut the word "baby" from both pink cardstock and craft foam.  After adhering the two pieces for dimension, I positioned the word on the bottom of the panel. The finished panel was adhered to a green card base to match the fishtail flag panel.

Materials Used:
Welcome Baby stamp set, Welcome Baby Accents and Baby Diaper Pin dies (SugarPea Designs); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Green Parakeet and Sweet Blush cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Bundle of Joy-A New Addition 6x6 paper pad (Echo Park); Fishtail Flag STAX dies (My Favorite Things); craft foam; foam tape

1 comment:

  1. Super cute baby card Lori! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips