Tuesday, October 2, 2018

With Gratitude

With Gratitude card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
Here's my card for the current My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch challenge.  I just got the sweet Fall Friends stamp set, so I tried it out for this card.  The girl on the pumpkin image was colored with Copic markers, then cut out with my Scan 'n Cut machine.  I made a super simple background for her with a piece of green cardstock positioned at the bottom of a long blue cardstock panel. The image was adhered on top using foam tape.  After matting the image panel on orange cardstock, I adhered it to a orange gingham paper panel on an orange card base.  The set's "with gratitude" sentiment was stamped on a double-ended fishtail flag strip that I positioned across the top of the image panel using foam tape.

Materials Used:
Fall Friends, Farm Fresh Gingham 6x6 paper pad, Fishtail Flag STAX dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Orange Zest, Ripe Avocado, Spring Rain, and Kraft cardstock (Papertrey Ink); foam tape

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips