Saturday, November 24, 2018

Just Saying Hi

Just Saying Hi card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from Mama Elephant
Here's my clean and simple design for the current sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.  I used an image from Mama Elephant's She's So Lovely stamp set that I'd colored a long time ago along with a patterned paper pad that I've had in my stash for even longer to put this one together.  After cutting a square of the patterned paper and matting it with coordinating pink cardstock, I adhered the square to the upper left side of a golden yellow card base.  The colored image was positioned on the bottom right side of the panel using foam tape for dimension.  To go with the image, I stamped the set's "just saying hi" sentiment on a narrow pink cardstock strip.  The sentiment was adhered to the top of the square panel, extending past the edge of the patterned square to the edge of the cardfront.

Materials Used:
She's So Lovely stamp set (Mama Elephant); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Pale Peony and Harvest Gold cardstock (Papertrey Ink) Sugar Nectar designer mat pad (K & Company); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips