Thursday, November 8, 2018

The Write Stuff

The Write Stuff card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from Papertrey Ink
Here's my card for the current (for a few more minutes!) challenge at CAS(e) this Sketch.  I used two stamp sets from Papertrey Ink on my super simple design.  The pencil image is from the Teach & Inspire set.  I stamped it five times on a white panel, rotating the image for interest, then colored the images with Copic markers.  The "you've got the write stuff" sentiment is from the Pencil Me In set.  I stamped it in black ink between the first two pencils, offsetting it to the right instead of centering the text.  After mattingthe panel on golden yellow cardstock to match the color of the pencils, I adhered the panel to a kraft card base.

Materials Used:
Teach & Inspire and Pencil Me In stamp sets, Harvest Gold and Kraft cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips