Thursday, December 27, 2018

Doughnut Know What I'd Do Without You and Coffee

Doughnut Know What I'd Do card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Waltzingmouse Stamps
I'm sharing another thank you themed design today.  This one is inspired by a sketch from Coffee Loving Papercrafters that was shared earlier this month.  I mixed and matched text from the We Go Together stamp set, an oldie from Waltzingmouse Stamps (it may be one of the WMS sets available at Gina K Designs...), to come up with my thank you sentiment. After playing with the placement of the words a bit, I stamped the text on a white circle that I matted on kraft cardstock.  To accent the words, I colored up a to go cup and a donut and cut them out with the matching dies. The donut was coated with a snow marker, then heated to get a textured look.  I used foam tape to adhere the pieces to the round panel.  The sentiment panel was adhered to a striped patterned paper panel with a a pair of ribbon strips wrapped around it and a pair of pink cardstock strips running down the length of the card.  The soft pink seam binding that I layered over the rose grosgrain ribbon was easy to knot and will still be easy to mail.  The finished panel was adhered to a neutral kraft card base.

Materials Used:
We Go Together stamp set, We Go Together dies (Waltzingmouse Stamps); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Regal Rose and Pretty in Pink cardstock, Regal Rose grosgrain ribbon (Stampin' Up!); Kraft cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Sweet Pea patterned paper pad (The Paper Studio); circle dies (Spellbinders); snow marker (Marvy Uchida); pink seam binding; foam tape

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips