Friday, December 28, 2018

Happiness Is a Warm Hug

Happiness Is a Warm Hug card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from Pinkfresh Studio
The Happy Hugs set from Pinkfresh Studio is so sweet--I had to have it in my collection!  I inked it up for the first time for the current Fab Friday challenge. The image was colored with Copic markers, then cut out with my Scan 'n Cut machine.  I sprinkled a bit of white flock on the hat to add some texture to the image before using foam tape to adhere it to a white circle. The set's "happiness is a warm" sentiment was stamped on the panel beneath the image, broken into two lines.  I adhered the image to an aqua card base over a red cardstock strip. To finish the sentiment and the card, I die cut the word "hug" from silver cardstock and adhered it to the cardfront beneath the image panel.

Materials Used:
Happy Hugs stamp set (Pinkfresh Studio); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Aqua Mist cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Riding Hood Red cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Silver cardstock (Recollections); circle dies (Spellbinders); Hugs Word die set (Lil' Inker Designs); white flock (Stampendous); foam tape

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips