Friday, December 7, 2018

Happy Birthday, Party Animal

The theme for the current My Favorite Things Birthday Project is wild animals.  I colored up a pair of wild animals from two different MFT stamp sets and combined them with balloons and a sentiment from two other stamp sets for this fun birthday card.

Happy Birthday, Party Animal card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
I stamped and colored a lion from the Lions and Tigers set and a giraffe from the Giraffing Me Crazy set, then cut out the colored images with the matching dies.  Once I had the animals done, I added the balloons from the Beary Special Birthday set to the mix, coloring them to coordinate with the animals.  For the background, I created a simple scene on a light blue card base with some green "grass" at the bottom.  The animals and balloons were arranged on top using foam tape for dimension.  I added the "happy birthday, party animal" sentiment from the Jungle Friends set to complete the fun design.

Materials Used:
Lions and Tigers, Giraffing Me Crazy, Beary Special Birthday, and Jungle Friends stamp sets, Lions and Tigers, Giraffing Me Crazy, Beary Special Birthday, and Scenic Safari dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); foam tape

2 comments:

 
Blogging tips