Sunday, December 23, 2018

I Owe You One

I Owe You One card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
Here's my card for the current My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  I created a coffee themed thank you card using the Coffee Date and Coffee Break stamp sets. I don't use purple much, so I decided to shake things up a bit and build my card on a pale purple card base.  After cutting a purple striped patterned paper panel into two pieces and adhering them to the card base, I added the pair of to go cups on top, using foam tape for dimension. The thank you sentiment fit perfectly in the space between the two panels.  I used a dark purple ink to coordinate with the rest of the card.  The final touch was positioning a piece of taupe flourish  extending out from the cups as "steam."

Materials Used:
Coffee Date and Coffee Break stamp sets, Coffee Date dies (My Favorite Things); Elderberry, Toffee Crunch, and Tuxedo Black inks (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Lilac Grace cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Remembrance 6x6 paper pad (Authentique); taupe pearl flourish (Want2Scrap); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips