Wednesday, December 19, 2018

I'm Snow Board Without You

Here's my card for the current sketch at CAS(e) this Sketch.  It's no secret that I can't resist a cute bunny image and this one from the new Ready, Set, Snow set from My Favorite Things is definitely a cutie! 

I'm Snow Board Without You card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from My Favorite Things
For this card I colored him up with Copic markers, then used my Scan 'n Cut machine to cut out the colored image. The image is adhered to a blue panel with a shimmery white snow-covered "slope" at the bottom.  I matted the panel on silver cardstock, then on red before layering it on to a blue panel using foam tape for dimension.  The "I'm snow board without you" sentiment from the Chill Wishes set was stamped just beneath the image panel in red ink.  I like the sentiments that come with the set, but the smaller font used for this one worked better with the layout.  I dressed up the corners of the blue panel with silver cardstock edged with red. The finished panel was adhered to a coordinating red card base.

Materials Used:
Ready, Set, Snow and Chill Wishes stamp sets (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black and Lady Bug inks (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Bashful Blue and Real Red cardstock (Stampin Up!); Silver carstock (Recollections); Crystal Stardream metallic cardstock (The Paper Cut); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips