Sunday, February 24, 2019

Dog-gone Awesome

You're Dog-Goine Awesome card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
Here's my card for the current My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  I colored up a pair of images from the Dog-gone Awesome stamp set a few days ago as part of the Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge and one of those cuties found its way onto this design.

I colored the dog image with Copic markers, then used my Scan 'n Cut machine to cut out the coored image.  I used foam tape to adhere the cutout image to a teal pierced rectangle panel.  The set's "you're dog-gone awesome" sentiment was stamped on a narrow yellow fishtail flag strip tucked just beneath the dog's paws.  After matting a coordinating striped patterned paper panel on teal cardstock, I adhered the panel to a yellow card base and topped it with the image panel.  A trio of enamel dots arranged around the image panel completed the design.

Materials Used:
Dog-gone Awesome stamp set, Pierced Fishtail Flag STAX and Fishtail Flag STAX dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic);  Bright Buttercup cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Ocean cardstock assortment (Recollections); Cold Avocado Soup 6x6 paper pad (Jillibean Soup); enamel dots (Eyelet Outlet); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips