Thursday, February 21, 2019

Special Delivery

I Love You card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from SugarPea Designs
Here's my card for this month's Mix it Up challenge at SugarPea Designs.  I paired the color scheme from the inspiration photo with the sketch provided to come up with this love themed design.

I built my card on a soft pink card base.  I adhered a narrow strip of pale gray cardstock to the bottom of the panel, then added strips of red cardstock above and below the gray paper.  I stamped the "I love" sentiment from SPD's You stamp set on the gray strip in red ink.  To finish the sentiment, I used the You die to cut the word "you" twice, once from pale yellow cardstock and once from craft foam.  After layering the two pieces, I adhered them over the cardstock strips at the bottom of the card.  I represented the four small elements on the layout with a mini envelope cut with one of the Special Delivery Accents dies and a trio of enamel hearts.

Materials Used:
You stamp set, You and Special Delivery Accents dies (SugarPea Designs); Memento Lady Bug ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Blushing Bride, Real Red, and Barely Banana cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Grout Gray cardstock (My Favorite Things); enamel hearts (Eyelet Outlet); craft foam

3 comments:

  1. It’s really great information for becoming a better Blogger. Keep sharing, Thanks. For more details to visit Inking in Nagpur.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori your card is beautiful as always! I love that little envelope for your love themed card! Thanks for joining us this month at SugarPea Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your win for last month!! Such a sweet Valentine!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips