Friday, February 22, 2019

Your Friendship Warms My Heart

Here's my card for the current Mojo Monday challenge.  I used a winter themed image from Concord & 9th that I'd colored as part of this month's Daily Marker 30 Day Challenge for my seasonal but still feminine design.

Your Friendship Warms My Heart card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from Concord & 9th
The image from the Winter Wear stamp set was colored with Copic markers, then cut out with my Scan 'n Cut.  I used foam tape to adhere the image to a white pierced circle die cut.  To go with the image's purple scarf, I found a pretty piece of patterned paper from a long-retired Basic Grey paper pad.  I adhered the paper to the bottom of a coordinating purple card base, then added the image panel at the top left side of the patterned paper.  A section of a large clear crystal flourish was positioned on the opposite side of the patterned panel.  I cut a pair of small green cardstock strips as accents.  The set's "your friendship warms my heart" sentiment was stamped on one of them in slightly darker green ink.  I placed unstamped piece on the bottom edge of the patterned paper, then used foam tape to place the stamped piece at the top of the patterned panel, overlapping the top of the crystal flourish just a bit, to finish the card.

Materials Used:
Winter Wear stamp set (Concord & 9th); Memento Tuxedo Black and Bamboo Leaves inks (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Winter Wisteria and Spring Moss cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Kioshi 6x6 paper pad (Basic Grey); Pierced Circle STAX dies (My Favorite Things); clear crystal flourish (Want2Scrap); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips