Monday, February 4, 2019

You Are My One and Only

You Are My One and Only card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
Here's my card for the current My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  With a bit of stamping, a bit of die cutting, and some washi tape, this clean and simple design came together in no time at all.

I built my card on a gray cardstock panel.  The "one and only" arrow from the Straight to My Heart die set was cut first from both red cardstock and craft foam. After layering the pieces for dimension, I adhered them to the gray panel. The "you are my" from a stamp in the More Essential Sentiments set was stamped above the die cut pieces in black ink and the heart patterned washi tape was placed beneath the die cuts.  I accented the tape with a trio of matte enamel dots that are similar to the color of the paper I used for the arrow die cut.  The gray panel was matted on black cardstock then adhered to a coordinating red card base.

Materials Used:
More Essential Sentiments stamp set, Straight to My Heart dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Weathervane cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Basic Black cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Red Punch cardstock, heart patterned washi tape (Recollections); matte enamel dots (Eyelet Outlet); craft foam

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips