Tuesday, March 19, 2019

More Than Coffee

I Love You More Than Coffee card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
Here's my super simple design for the current My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  I represented the layout's trio of square elements with to go cups stamped with the Coffee Day stamp set and cut out with the matching die.  The cups were adhered to a kraft card base using foam tape for dimension and at alternating angles to add interest.  I left room for the contrasting red sentiment strip.  The "I love you more than coffee" sentiment from the Coffee Break set was stamped on the strip in black ink.  A trio of tiny dimensional red heart stickers was positioned next to the cups as a final sweet accent to go with the card's love theme.

Materials Used:
Coffee Date and Coffee Break stamp sets, Coffee Date dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black and Rich Cocoa inks (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Kraft cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Red Punch cardstock (Recollections); heart stickers (Momenta); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips