Thursday, April 11, 2019

S'more Friends

I Need S'more Friends Like You card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from Lawn Fawn
The theme for the current Lawn Fawnatics challenge is "fun with food."  I just love the cute s'mores image from Lawn Fawn's Sweet Friends set, so I stamped up a trio of them to use on my card. The images were colored with Copic markers, then cut out with the matching die.  After stamping the arm and leg images on a kraft stitched circle die, I added the s'more images on top using foam tape for dimension. The circle was adhered to the left side of a pink cardstock panel.  I stamped the set's "I need s'more friends like you" sentiment on a narrow strip of red cardstock. I trimmed the sentiment in half, then arranged it on the cardfront, staggering the placement of the lines for interest. The finished panel was adhered to a red card base to match the sentiment strips.

Materials Used:
Sweet Friends stamp set, Sweet Friends dies (Lawn Fawn); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Kraft and Sweet Blush cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Red Punch cardstock (Recollections); Stitched Circle dies (Lil' Inker Designs); foam tape

1 comment:

  1. this is sooooo cute! love the stack of smores! love the pinks! so fun! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips